Introduced new kind of world map zones: Respawn Areas.
- Respawn Areas are highlighted with blue color on the world map.
- They are isolated from the rest of the world with a wall. The wall has a timer similar to Novice Areas. Any player can place the first spawn in this area, but nobody can come here from the outside world while the timer is up.
- The only restriction in Respawn Area is nukes usage - a nuke cannot be launched from or to a room in a Respawn Area.
- Players with GCL 4 or higher are no longer able to start playing in Novice Areas. They have to either respawn in a regular room or in a room within a Respawn Area that will keep them safe for a while and allow to claim as many rooms as their GCL allows.
- When a Novice or Respawn Area is being planned in an inner sector, all free rooms in this sector will be signed by the game with the following message:
- Added new constants
SIGN_RESPAWN_AREA. You can use them to programmatically check the signs in the rooms that are important to you and reserve them if such a message detected.
These features are supported in private servers v2.5.0.