- Introduced new
CLAIMbody part type. It costs 600 energy units and has the following effects:
- Decreased energy sources capacity in neutral non-reserved rooms from 3000 to 1500. Reserve a room to increase it to the full capacity.
- Controllers will now restore 90% of the previous level progress when downgrading.
- Energy sources now cannot be harvested if the room controller is reserved or owned by another player.
- Decreased tower effectiveness at a distance:
- Attack: from 600 hits at range 5 to 150 hits at range 20.
- Heal: from 400 hits at range 5 to 100 hits at range 20.
- Repair: from 800 hits at range 5 to 200 hits at range 20.
- You are not allowed to self-destroy a structure while there are hostile creeps in the room.
- Introduced new method
Creep.dismantlewhich allows dismantling any (even hostile) structures returning 50% of the energy spent on its repair.
- Spawns now can be placed at any vacant square in the room excluding squares within 5 range from sources.
Have more questions? Submit a request