The campaign is over!
Here are the results:
- 310 backers contributed.
- $11,493 raised.
- 144% of the original goal achieved.
- Valve has approved the release of the game for Steam, and we’ve already started preparing necessary documents.
Thanks for your support!
All the rewards have been sent out to backers except for codes for accessing Steam and the server. If you haven’t received our email yet (which could happen if you had sent money but had not chosen your perk), please email us at email@example.com.
As for the Steam client and the open-source game engine, their development is under way and we hope to share the first results very soon. Here is the plan:
- First, we’ll release the game on Steam in the Early Access mode. It will be a fully functional client for the online MMO mode with support for scripts in local files, but without the hosted server.
- The second step is a private release of the server engine and launching a test version on Steam with its support. Only 310 backers of our crowdfunding campaign will gain access to it.
- After a month from that, if everything goes smoothly, we will publicly release the game on Steam and the server on npmjs.com (the server source will be available on GitHub).
Follow the news!