- NPC Invaders system has been deployed. Learn more in this article.
- It is implemented in fully native C++ code and makes use of JPS algorithm which drastically improves performance.
- It contains hardcoded terrain data for all the world rooms. The search can span multiple rooms even through rooms you can't see, although you won't be able to detect any dynamic obstacles like creeps or buildings.
- You can use CostMatrix instances to modify move costs for certain positions during the search.
This module is experimental and disabled by default. Run
PathFinder.use(true)in order to enable it in the game methods.
Added new options to
avoidcannot be used when the new PathFinder is enabled. Use
RoomPosition.createFlagare changed accordingly.
Spawn.canCreateCreepcan now return
- Added method
RoomPosition.lookFor('terrain')now works even if you have no access to the room.
- Walls maximum hits at RCL<2 is reduced to 0 so that they cannot be repaired.
Have more questions? Submit a request