- Increased nukers and observers range to 10 rooms.
- Increased nuke energy cost to 300K.
- Changed nuke landing damage to structures:
- 10M damage to the landing position;
- 5M damage to all structures in 5x5 area.
- Added new nuke landing effect:
- If the room is in safe mode, it is cancelled immediately, and the safe mode cooldown is reset to 0.
- The room controller is hit by triggering
upgradeBlockedperiod, which means it is unavailable to activate safe mode again within the next 200 ticks.
- When safe mode is active, all hostile creeps become visually transparent and passable - your creeps can move through them freely (but not vice versa).
- Source Keeper lairs now start a new keeper spawning period immediately as the old one is injured, rather than when it is dead. If the old keeper is still alive in 300 ticks, it disappears and gets removed by the new one.
- Reduced energy sources capacity in source keepers rooms from 4500 to 4000.
- Introduced new
StructureExtractor.cooldownproperty. It is triggered on each
harvestaction, your harvesters have to wait for 5 ticks until the next
harvestcall is possible (it will return
- Reduced mineral deposit regeneration amounts from 70-140K to 35-70K. Now all minerals (including hydrogen and oxygen) have the same amounts.
- Reduced labs reaction speed from 10 units per 10 ticks to 5 units per 10 ticks.
- New NPC market order prices:
|Sell order price||Buy order price|
|3.00 Cr||1.00 Cr|
|6.00 Cr||1.00 Cr|
|18.00 Cr||1.00 Cr|